Sanwo-Olu Receives Football Star At Statehouse
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, received Nigerian female football star, Asisat Oshoala, in the statehouse.
The female striker who had paid homage to the Oba Elegushi of Ikate Land some days ago also took her courtesy visit to the governor of the state where she had a good time with the governor as they both debated the way forward for the state in sports activities.
The football star who is an indigenous person from Ikorodu discussed her program with the governor in establishing a foundation where the less privileged is assisted.
The governor has pledged to support her according to what the governor tweeted:
"Today, Asisat Oshoala paid me a courtesy visit. She is a worthy ambassador of Lagos from Ikorodu and we are proud of her. She spoke about her plans for the Asisat Oshoala Foundation and I promised to support her.
"We kicked the ball for a bit and I think I still have my skills.🙂 "
Photo credit: Kazeem Kaccy



Comments
Post a Comment