The Boy That Walks With One Leg, Meets Helpers, Walking On Two Feet Now
El Academy Alumni and The Irede Foundation (TIF) have provided cash support for the surgery of a primary school amputee, Sikiru Mubarak, to walk without crutches on his two feet instead of one.
The IREDE Foundation (TIF) is a not-for-profit organization focused on encouraging children living with limb loss (either acquired or congenital) to live a life of fulfillment.
The IREDE Foundation advocates for Child Amputees and children with limb disorders, working closely with professionals and the community to ensure they live a self-sufficient life.
Sikiru said he is happy he can walk normally and expressed his joy and appreciation for all the support given to him by EI and the Irede Foundation.
"I am glad I can now walk normally as before and I wish my helper prosperous blessing in whatever they work on in life," he said.
Photo credit: Irede Foundation, El Academy Alumni


Comments
Post a Comment