SPORTS: Gerard Piqué Pleads Fans, Reveals Why Barcelona Losses To Baryan Munich

 Spanish professional footballer, who plays as a center-back for Barcelona, Gerard Piqué Bernabeu, has described the football match between his football club and Bayern Munich, which resulted in 8-2, as a humiliating defeat. 


Piqué, who is considered to be one of the best defenders in the world, said, via his social media handle, that his football club needed to consider some vital things in the club before things get out of hand.


He said, "The club needs changes, and I'm not talking about the coach or the players."


"I am the first to offer myself to leave Barça if new blood is to come. We all have to think about what's best for Barça."


 "It was horrible, a disastrous feeling, shame is the right word... You can't go play in the Champions League like that, it's not the first or the second time... It's very difficult, I hope this result will help us in some way or another."


 "We've hit rock bottom."


"I ask for forgiveness from the fans. No one is protected in the club. No one," he said.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Meet Journalist That Rejects Millions of Naira Offer For Integrity

COVID-19: Couple Wed Beneath The Sea To Avoid Social Gathering Of Well-wishers

Davido Pays A Surprise Visit To MC Oluomo ~See Details