POEM: Good Governance Is Attitude, Not Certificate

By Ibrahim Kegbegbe

If you were not after me when crawling

 I wouldn't have thought of walking 

I may not understand your talking drum 

But not everyone thinks I am deaf and dumb  

If truly destiny depends on the certificate 

Why have I been admitted with the three letters, itk 

What your name can't, I can with NIJ 

If you doubt, you can ask Alinko Dangote

No one has ever stopped me at the gate 

Maybe what is in me is beyond Bill Gate's 

I have never claimed the number one 

But I have equipped boys in ND one 

As a student of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism 

I deal with conflicts with intellectualism 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Meet Journalist That Rejects Millions of Naira Offer For Integrity

COVID-19: Couple Wed Beneath The Sea To Avoid Social Gathering Of Well-wishers

Davido Pays A Surprise Visit To MC Oluomo ~See Details